Helen Cheng-Chieh Chang
Head of User Acquisition, Garena Mobile Games, Southeast Asia & Taiwan
12:20 PM Panel Discussion: Building Profitable and Strategic Partnerships Across the Mobile Gaming Value Chain
- How can game developers, publishers, telcos and payment providers work seamlessly to leverage strengths and maximise business opportunities in the region?
- How can telcos further help grow the ecosystem and drive user acquisition in SEA countries?
- Doing more with less- Ensuring that stakeholders do not duplicate spend and reduce costs for the gaming community
- Lessons learnt and key insights from existing key partnerships in SEA
- What has worked for game developers and publishers in SEA? What lessons can be applied from international markets?
- Highlighting the importance of game localisation in SEA and building your mobile games community to increase use acquisition rates
- Reviewing current trends and future opportunities for mobile game developers